Lucky Patcher APK
A root Android smartphone or tablet allows us to have greater control over its functions, as well as over the applications that are already install. Among its main advantages we’ve got the possibility to remove bloatware, Lucky Patcher APK in other words, the software that’s preinstalled on the handset by many manufacturers (Samsung, Huawei or Xiaomi apps for instance, with their corresponding customization layers).
What is Lucky Patcher Mod APK and what’s it for?
To be able to manage these and other aspects, if apart from having your handset rooted you’ve got a tool of the likes of Lucky Patcher Mod APK, we’re talking about having the full control over the device. This app allows us to modify and change the settings of the applications that under normal circumstances would be impossible to switch.
Once you download and installed the APK of this Android patcher, the application will list all the apps present on your smartphone or tablet, with really complete information about each one of them and sorted using a color code depending on the actions that can be carry out. These operations include:
- Deletion of license verification.
- Removal of in-app adverts or Google Ads.
- Modification of permissions associated to apps.
- Extraction of the APK file of any application to carry out a backup.
- Unblocking of paid applications to be able to transfer them to other devices.
How to use this Lucky Patcher Mod APK?
Well, once we’ve listed all the applications, we’ll be able to see each one of them highlight with a different color. Each one of these colors means a different thing:
- Green: app that can be registered.
- Yellow: there are specific patches for these applications.
- Blue: includes Google adverts.
- Purple: app in the start-up menu.
- Red: this app can’t be register or patch
- Orange: a system app that the program doesn’t recommend to modify if you want your phone to continue working correctly.
Furthermore, we also have to mention the boot list with a relation of apps to be patch each time the phone reboots its operating system.
And if you want to know how to use it to carry out certain actions you have to follow the steps described in this tiny tutorial:
To remove a verification license:
- keep the app pressed and choose the option remove license verification.
- choose the automatic mode and let the patching process start.
- in the case of not working correctly, choose the automatic reverse mode or the extreme automatic mode.
- now restart before opening the application.
To remove adverts:
- Step 1: press the application and choose the option to remove Google ads.
- Step 2: restart before opening the application.
To apply a specific patch:
- Step 1: press the application and apply a specific patch.
- Step 2: restart your smartphone or tablet before opening the application.